Help! Do you pull out of the stock market because the bubble is ready to burst? Here are some ideas to calm you down and not overreact with your retirement money:
- Never bet on the end of the world. (1) It will only happen once. (2) When it happens, how do you collect?
- This is a cycle. History never repeats itself, but it usually rhymes.
- Sir John Templeton (billionaire investor and mutual fund pioneer) said: " Invest at the point of maximum pessimism."
- Whenever you have 2 economists, you have 3 opinions.
- Election years are always years of uncertainty in the stock market.