- My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
- Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
- Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
- Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
- Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
- He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
- The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
Friday, November 13, 2009