I'm looking to hire a Manager of Product Awareness in the LDS Church Curriculum Department.
This position exists to increase the use of Church curriculum materials worldwide by communicating information about their availability and purpose.
- Develops and coordinates efforts to make members and leaders more aware of the purpose and availability of Church curriculum materials.
- Understands the needs of various audiences for Church materials and recommends appropriate methods for communicating to those audiences.
- Assists product managers in announcing and communicating information about new Church materials.
- Recommends and facilitates the use of social networking and other new media in communicating information about Church products.
- Adapts traditional marketing methods to the needs and communication channels of the Church.
- Enlists the help of friends of the Church who are influencers in new media channels throughout the world.
- MA in communications, product management, marketing, or related field; or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Certified Product Manager and Certified Product Marketing Manager required, or must certify within 3 months of hire.
- Proven experience implementing extensive marketing campaigns using both traditional and new social media.
- Ability to write engaging advertising copy and clear technical writing.
If interested, please apply online, job posting 1000770