Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Senior Texting Abbreviations

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code):

��� ATD: At The Doctor's
��� BFF: Best Friend Fell
��� BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
��� BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
��� CBM: Covered By Medicare
��� CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
��� DWI: Driving While Incontinent
��� FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
��� FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
��� FYI: Found Your Insulin
��� GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
��� GHA: Got Heartburn Again
��� HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
��� IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
��� LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
��� LOL: Living On Lipitor
��� LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
��� OMMR: On My Massage Recliner
��� OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.
��� ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
��� SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
��� TTYL: Talk To You Louder
��� WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
��� WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again
��� WTP: Where's The Prunes?
��� WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil
��� LMGA: Lost My Glasses Again
��� GLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)

1 comment:

RJR said...

HILARIOUS !

From a fellow LDS blogger

RJRDaydreamer